Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

OK, so not at all weird, but I am besotted with Cillian Murphy the the moment.

I suppose the only weird thing is that I like him most as Dr Crane(aka The Scarecrow) in Batman Begins. There's something about a genius evil mind with a stunning face that's quite irresistable!!

14675939.png

sigh!!!

oh yeah, and don't get me started on the glasses, LOVE a man in glasses! :)

Edited by Reid

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, don't encourage me ladies or I'll be posting pics all over the place!

Stephanie, totally agree, and I'm not keen on the pics of him with longer hair, but the smart Dr. look and also as Fischer in Inception really does it for me.

Now that I think of it, I must watch 28 days later again soon.....

:wink:

I think he would have made an excellent Doctor Who...

you're right! and although I thought David Tennant was the best Dr Who I'd be more than glad to relegate him to number two in favour of Murphy!

:lol:

That's a buy one get one free. You get Murphy, I get Eccleston. Even though he's mad as cheese in that film. :smile2:

its a deal! :D

• 2 months later...

Tim Curry was gorgeous as Frank N Furter, and also as Rooster in Annie. Not so much these days though. Shame. :(

I have a bit of a crush on Patrick "Jean Luc Picard" Stewart - sexy voice and fine features. He might be a lot older than me, but wow!

Nigella Lawson. for me. That woman has incredible curves and her hunger for good food rivals mine.

And Will Smith :lol: I'm not gay (and am happily engaged to someone from the opposite sex) but that man could turn me. He is the personification of sexy.

Nigella Lawson. for me. That woman has incredible curves and her hunger for good food rivals mine.

And Will Smith :lol: I'm not gay (and am happily engaged to someone from the opposite sex) but that man could turn me. He is the personification of sexy.

Totally agree with Will Smith I think he's got better looking as he's got older.

Agree on Cillian Murphy, he was even sexy in 28 days later.. and that's when running for his life killing zombies with his hair shaved off. Plus, the evil genius thing, what's not to like, a gorgeous man who loves the darker side of thing? can you imagine the bedroom fun? ;)

Don't care for glasses though. ;)

Alan Alda as Hawkeye ~ definitely! He also appears to be a lovely person in real life. :)

I second Hawkeye! His sense of humor alone sent me over the edge...

Okay I'm not sure of this guy's name and I'm feeling a bit too lazy at the mo to look him up, but he's on a show here called Criminal Minds. He's a psychologist and has long hair. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I see him and I can't stop looking! :giggle:

Okay I'm not sure of this guy's name and I'm feeling a bit too lazy at the mo to look him up, but he's on a show here called Criminal Minds. He's a psychologist and has long hair. I don't know what it is, but sometimes I see him and I can't stop looking! :giggle:

You mean Dr Spencer Reid, the young one? He's cut his hair off now and looks much better, so I'll second him! The actor's name is Matthew Gray Gubler andhe's just darling! Makes me want to give him a huge hug.

You mean Dr Spencer Reid, the young one? He's cut his hair off now and looks much better, so I'll second him! The actor's name is Matthew Gray Gubler andhe's just darling! Makes me want to give him a huge hug.

Yeah, that's him! I knew he had three names. Oooh I had no idea he cut his hair - I'm going to have to check out the show again. I'm glad you agree with me, Kell :D, and darling is the perfect word to describe him!

Dara Ó Briain :ph34r:

Oh I have a bit of a crush on him as well! He's so funny and he seems really intelligent. He's also quite a big man which I find strangely attractive, just because he looks like he could protect you from a bear or something :D

I have a bit of an odd crush on Noel Fielding at the moment. I was watching him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks last night and he's just so adorable!