Weird Crush Corner

Coffin Nail

Wow, reading here I guess my taste in guys and girls isn't too weird.. :lurker: Love Alan Rickman too. Always have, but that's not weird, the guy's generally either loved or hated.

Oh wait. I have one that you guys would consider odd. Mind you, I have some gothic friends and spend most of my other forum time on such a forum, and there he's considered a major hottie, but I showed my brother a pic once and he was baffled. Not in a good way too.

Lovely Nero Bellum, from Psyclon Nine.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_fd95cce3e4f448b5b0eeb1c5932da717.jpg

Love him better without the fake lashes though, hee hee. But yeah, love the music, love the guy. :D

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww no, Alan's delicious. :lurker: That voice.. :lol: Though honestly, he is (getting) a bit too old for my tastes, too wrinkly, and I am betting he's got old man body now. Okay, I just checked, he's definitely too old for me now hee hee, he's only a bit younger than my dad was. That's too old, really. I'm 28, he's 64? Nah. I mean, as Snape sure, cause he doesn't look that old then. :D

Aww no, Alan's delicious. :lurker: That voice.. :lol: Though honestly, he is (getting) a bit too old for my tastes, too wrinkly, and I am betting he's got old man body now. Okay, I just checked, he's definitely too old for me now hee hee, he's only a bit younger than my dad was. That's too old, really. I'm 28, he's 64? Nah. I mean, as Snape sure, cause he doesn't look that old then. :D

I'm 20 and my dads 40...Alan Rickman is actually older than my grandparents :lol: Ok, I admit now it is a bit weird :D!

Oh, the goth girl out of NCIS. I don't know her name but i think she is pretty hot :lurker:

Blah no, in the series she's Abby, her real name is Pauley Perrette. I don't really like her, she's considered a hottie by a lot of guys and girls in the "goth scene" :D but I think she's too stereotype, plus I don't really think she's pretty. She rises up to cute every now and then, but other than that, she doesn't do much for me. :lol:

Oh, the goth girl out of NCIS. I don't know her name but i think she is pretty hot :lurker:

Blah no, in the series she's Abby, her real name is Pauley Perrette.

Hubby and I BOTH think she's a hottie. I aspire to her looks and he aspires to my aspiring to her looks - LOL!

Hubby and I BOTH think she's a hottie. I aspire to her looks and he aspires to my aspiring to her looks - LOL!

Haha really? Well tastes differ, we all know that. :D And she's not unattractive, she just doesn't do it for me. Now, Michaela Conlin, or Michelle Rodriguez, or Kate Beckinsale.. those are better.

Hey, does Michelle Rodriguez classify as a weird crush, I know some people don't really fancy her because she's not the typical sweet girly girl, but well, wow. :lurker:

I didn't know who Laurence Llewelyn Bowen was, so I googled him. Umm. His hair scares me :lurker: Haven't noticed what he actually looks like due to being distracted by his hair :D

His hair is one of his best features. I don't like guys with short hair.