• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my first wage in 2 years today, so what a shocker! I bought some books ~

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

The Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

The Ghost Writer by John Harwood

Atlantis by David Gibbins (for my husband):smile2:

Woo hoo :irked: A great way to treat yourself! Happy reading!

I have read another 100 or so pages of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larrson :cry:

I got my first wage in 2 years today, so what a shocker! I bought some books ~

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

The Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

The Ghost Writer by John Harwood

Atlantis by David Gibbins (for my husband):cry:

Just right too! Good for you Weave, hope you enjoy them! :smile2:

I really am having problems getting into The End Of Mr Y, I hope it picks up. :irked:

Woo hoo :smile2: A great way to treat yourself! Happy reading!

I have read another 100 or so pages of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larrson :irked:

Thanks Stephanie and happy reading with TGWTDT :cry:

Oooh, Generation Dead :smile2: a very good book that, enjoy! I've got that and its two sequels set to be delivered to me in shiny hardback as soon as Passing Strange (Book 3) is released in June - a birthday present to myself - cannot wait to read The Kiss of Life and PS one after the other!

Oooh, Generation Dead :smile2: a very good book that, enjoy! I've got that and its two sequels set to be delivered to me in shiny hardback as soon as Passing Strange (Book 3) is released in June - a birthday present to myself - cannot wait to read The Kiss of Life and PS one after the other!

Thanks Giulia, I remembered you had recommended before, and I saw it, so as you can see, I ordered the first two, I like the idea of it and I am really looking forward to reading it, thanks again for the recommendation :irked:

No probem :smile2: hope you enjoy them but I shouldn't think that would be a problem, there are a couple of things that vexed me (my Amazon review of GD was 3 stars over 5), but to be honest if I of all nitpicky OCD people could deal with the lack of proper editing it must mean that the story is absolutely amazing - which it is. I mean, I'm the one who abandoned I Am Legend on page 2 because of a slight continuity error; by those standards, any book I have to get to the end of typos or no typos needs be exceptional.