• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been reserving books at the library:

Wicked: Gregory Maguire

Stardust: Neil Gaimon

The Ice-Cream Girls: Dorothy Koomson

The Queen of New Beginnings: Erica James

Read a couple chapters of Wuthering Heights and a couple from some of Poe's poetry.

Wicked: Gregory Maguire

Stardust: Neil Gaiman

ooh kate wicked and Stardust are both on my wishlist. You'll have to let me know what you think.

You'll both be happy to know that said books are staggeringly good :)!

I am part way through Taste of Night : the second sign of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson but my final Chloe Sauders: The Reckoning arrived today so it may go on the back burner :)

I have finished Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak. I really enjoyed it. :) I plan to read one more short young adult book for the month: Hating Alison Ashley by Robin Klein. This one will be a trip down memory lane.

I have finished Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak. I really enjoyed it. ;) I plan to read one more short young adult book for the month: Hating Alison Ashley by Robin Klein. This one will be a trip down memory lane.

That was quick! Glad you enjoyed it :tong: I'll be PMing you later.

I finished High Fidelity by Nick Hornby today and I really liked it, I'll be looking out for his other books. Next up is The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber, finally! :)

I bought myself a Crochet for Dummies book, a Neil Gaiman book, American Gods for my husband and some books for the children. I am also 200 pages into The Surgeon.