Greetings from the mole hole

Mole

Lets see, I remember being perfectly happy, warm, well fed and happy, then I was born....

I was born dead but got better (poor mum was left in the stirrups while they all rushed off to revive me)

I was an avid reader at an early age due mainly, I think, due to terrible eyesight and a vacation travelling over Westrn Australia. ("look over there, in the distance....meh!)

I was a terrible child, 30 years later and people from my old home town still remind me "you were a **** of a kid"....

Was a bad student at school. Spent about 3 months in hospital at the age of 13, where I taught myself to speed read, the worst thing I could have done. I went through dozens of books....

After school Ive run through quite a few jobs, including

shedhand

woolpresser

shearer

deckhand on a scallop trawler

road worker

lab assistant (plant tissue culture)

Detention officer (I may post a couple of my shorts on that later)

Mine Medic and trainer.

Theres quite a few other bits and pieces but thats most of them.

Currently working as a medic/trainer on a nickel mine in WA. I work week on week off and am on call 24/7 while at work. A lot of my job is training new starters and various safety checks, so pretty boring really.

In a couple of months Ill be running my business full time and moving to a costal town, so big changes coming.

I still read a fair bit, and love to get sucked in by a good book.

Oh yeah and theres this woman who keeps following me around, I think shes stalking me, I woke up last week and she was even in bed with me!!!

(Denise from this forum is my other half)

I was a terrible child, 30 years later and people from my old home town still remind me "you were a **** of a kid"....

What do you mean WAS you still ARE!!..:smile2:

Anyways,good to see you on here but make sure you do get your work done though ey?..:lol:

Yay!You tell him Kylie..;)

Oh yeah and theres this woman who keeps following me around, I think shes stalking me, I woke up last week and she was even in bed with me!!!

Oh, yeah, it's fine for women to do it, but when it's the other way around . . .

(welcome!).