Greetz from Finland!

Cressie

Hello everyone! :smile2:

It was really nice to find an active discussion forum. Even thou my English isnt't that good I try to be post as much as I can. :)

I'm 25 year old lady from Finland, Europe. Literature has been my passion from the day one I learned to read. Before that my mother used to read me a lot and I just continued to do so. (Thanks mommy!) When I was a kid I always borrowed at least 15 books from our local library and read everything really fast. I also wrote my own little stories and poems. My dream was to be a librarian when I grow up.

When I grew up I worked in a library for a year! Now I'm working in our university library's office.. so kind of a librarian still.. :) Unfortunately I don't have much time to read anymore but there's always atleast two books waiting me.

I apologize my grammar! :D

I completely forgot to tell about my favorite books and authors! Silly me! :smile2:

At the moment I'm mainly reading chic lit. Sophie Kinsella is my favorite author, but I also enjoy Lauren Weisberger's books (excluding Devil wears Prada). I used to read a lot of Sci-fi too. Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End is something I want to read again and again. :) From fantasy genre I (of course) like Harry Potter series. I'm not big fan of fantasy thou.

Hi and welcome. Your English is far, far better than mine!

Welcome and have loads of fun here.

By the way, what sort of books do you read when you have the time?

*Edit* I am always too slow.* She has already answered my question.. D'oh!

Welcome to the forum, Cressie. :)

It's so cool that you get to live your dream of working in a library! I envy you.

I have Childhood's End on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I really should read it soon because it sounds great. :smile2:

Welcome to the forum Cressie!

There are a few Finns on the forum, yeah ;) I'm so yealous that you're working in a library, that's one of my dream jobs!

Frankie I am sorry to say you might be a terrible librarian. You would always be reading instead of working. :smile2: