Boxing

Johnny Carson Whit

I'll be tuning in to see Manny Pacroid mysteriously become even stronger than he was in his last fight. He's managed to increase his punch resistance, power, hand speed, head size, hand size ...

I've read and witnessed more than enough evidence to be as sure as I could be without actually knowing.

Ah not English then.

Say Johnny did anything useful come out of that SB society thing yet?

Not a thing. I've sent two seperate emails now to two different places and not heard anything. My most promising contact could turn out to be off this very forum, where catwoman_reads has gone out of her way to ask her family who have contacts within the footballing world for advice.

Pacman is filipino and is 'rated by Ring Magazine as the number 1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world.' as the announcers like to say these days :)

I watched this fight.

Incredibly disappointing. I didn't expect Joshua to pose too much of a threat to Manny but I did at least expect that he would come to win. He was happy just to survive. He had limited success when he threw but knew that he would be overwhelmed if he really opened up so he just stayed safe. Poor effort, certainly won't help his marketability into the future.

Pacquiao on the other hand was incredible at always.

I'll be tuning in to see Manny Pacroid mysteriously become even stronger than he was in his last fight. He's managed to increase his punch resistance, power, hand speed, head size, hand size ...

I've read and witnessed more than enough evidence to be as sure as I could be without actually knowing.

It is ridiculous that PEDs have resulted in any sportsmen that excels beyond what is typically achieved is referred to as a drug cheat.

Couldn't possibly be immense talent and training could it?

No, definately drugs.

Pronouncing people guilty with absolutely no evidence to back it up FTW!!!!!