Paul Stewart & Chris Riddell - The Edge Chronicles

Kell

wow wowowowowowowowow i cant believe it finally a thread on the Edge chronicles!:lol: my fave is the rook trilogy there gret i can just be in a waorld of my own with gnokgoblins and lop ears and every other fantastic creature on the edge. Ive just got the new one the immortals but i havent finished reading the lost barkscrolls which i had to save my meagre pocket money for lol! i bet its really good ive read the blurb and it sounds like classic edge chronicles and Phrax ships they sound cool i cant wait !!!!!!!:lol:

Im glad there is other older people who enjoy these books. I have three of them and really really enjoyed reading them. I think it is the three Twig books I have; it has been a while since I read them and they are at my mum and dads on my bookshelf there. I intend to get more of the Edge Chronicles books though. I got the three Twig books for about

• 4 weeks later...

I've read the Twig Trilogy! My that was a huge book! Hard to hold. Hehe! I loved it, it transported me to another world and the twists in the plot made the book all the more interesting! I would recommend it!

• 5 years later...

I've just learnt that there are new additions to the Edge Chronicles in the form of the Cade Trilogy, which incorporates The Nameless One (published in 2014) and Doombringer (which may or may not be out yet). Thought you EC fans would like to know, if you didn't already. :)

Oooh, are there? I will have to look these out! I'm just busy introducing Xan to the series, so it'll be nice to have even more of them to read. He dressed up as Quint on World Book Day this year. :)