Any Suggestions?

Hi, i've recently re-joined my local library and now i have no idea what books to read. I read just about anything but i do love a bit of a spooky story although from the books ive read recently you wouldn't know that.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm interested in anything supernatural and i freely admit to being a crazy cat lady.

recently read: cat confidential-Vicky Halls, Look Back in Hunger-Jo Brand, Dear Fatty-Dawn French, Paw Tracks in the Moonlight-Denis O'connor.

Thanks xxx

You may could try "Shutter Island".. I haven't read the book, just recently saw the movie, but it has a bit of spooki-ness to it. Or I just checked one out called "The Little Stranger" by Sarah Waters that's supposed to be pretty spooky.

Well, nothing can beat a late 19th century ghost story, so why don't you try 'The Turn of the Screw', by Henry James? The film adaptation, The Innocents (1961) by Jack Clayton is also stellar. One of the best ghost films ever made. Just saying.. :smile2: