I dont think this game already exists on here, so...

This is a game where (explanation stolen from another website) participants "throw" an object in each post. Each person who responds will metaphorically use the object in some way, turning it into or making something else, and then "throw" that object to the next forum participant and on it goes...

Example -

1- buys a farm, raises animals, throws a sheep to...

2- sheers the sheep, gets some wool, throws the yarn to...

3- tries to crochet, can't make a sweater, throws leg-warmers to...

I'll start...

I step into Stephen King's The Shinning, meet Jack Torrance, steal his axe and throw it to...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to say, "I'm not sure I get this game". :D

Sorry JCW, can you explain it again please? Cos despite re reading the first post a number of times I just feel that this :) is the only thing that will make it get into my brain.

I'm going to have to say, "I'm not sure I get this game". :D

Sorry JCW, can you explain it again please? Cos despite re reading the first post a number of times I just feel that this :) is the only thing that will make it get into my brain.

I've never played it before, but I think it's best not to over think it:lol:

You get an object 'thrown' at you from the last post, obtain something from that object i.e. wool from a sheep and then 'throw' it at the next person for them to do the same, and on it goes.... that's about it really, quite what you are supposed to do with the canoe from my last post I'm not sure:lol:

• 2 months later...