If You Get to Heaven.....

Agnostics and athiests...please, this is just a game.

I love this game on the Actors Studio so I've pinched it.

When you get to Heaven what would you like God to say to you??

''Hey, you made it. Sorry and slugs and tomato blight chuck, your laptop's all set up, that book you were reading when you expired is on your bed. Help yourself to tea and Jaffa cakes.'

Your turn.

I would like him to say something along the lines of:

Hope you don't mind but we've had to give you a quiet corner of heaven. Just a small cottage amongst the lavender fields. Unfortunately it's always hot over there so I hope you don't like rain or snow too much. We've stocked the library with your favourites books, the fridge is full of desserts and the Masseuse will be over at 9am every morning. You also have the use of a servant should you require it......he's an Alexander Skarsgard look-a-like. Anyone you'd like to see again is only a phone call away :friends0:

This is my idea of heaven! :lol:

What would I LIKE God to say to me?

Ummmm. 'I'm retiring soon, and we need a new God...'

Being a moderator is obviously going to someone's head! (Watch your back Michelle!).

How about:

"Yeah, that whole "organised" religion thing didn't really work out to well, did it?"

Being a moderator is obviously going to someone's head! (Watch your back Michelle!).

Hah, yeah, coz I wouldn't break down and cry under the pressure of actually RUNNING a forum. :lol: I just think it'd be fun to be God coz I'd totally change the rules and play tricks on people.

• 3 weeks later...

Chrissy, yours sounds great but I would add to your map....

4. Awesome surround sound system with any music you want at the touch of a button

5. Visitors by invitation

6. Computer so you can still keep in touch with your 'earth' friends

• 2 weeks later...

Your dog is waiting for you in the large room full of books and desserts. And yes it's true just in heaven everyone is beautiful, but then again that true one earth as well y'all just have a problem with seeing it.

You were right; bang on in fact; the young ones arrive 1st; as you always said, "how come all the bad things happen to the nice people"?..

Only 'down there my son; only down there'!

Anyway; how come it took you 60 years to get here? That tell you something does it?:lol:

Anyway; welcome to eternal reality!.....

Jim