Tattoos!

Nollaig

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that is a fab tattoo - lucky you it not hurting, I fainted with both of mine! :blush:

Lovely to have one in memory of your dad - I am planning to get a simple angel done on the inside of my wrist in memory of mum when I pluck up the courage...

Well I can imagine anyone fainting from the way it felt when they were doing my tattoo, you sure it wasn't because of the nerves or anything? I mean, I wouldn't even call it pain really, just like this little bit of burning sensation, not entirely unpleasant either.. :lol:

But I love wrist tattoos too, and I don't see this one being my last tattoo, people say they're addictive and maybe it's a good thing I can never make up my mind and I don't have that much money, this one cost me 150 euros, so that's not an amount of money I can spare a lot. :tong:

Well I can imagine anyone fainting from the way it felt when they were doing my tattoo, you sure it wasn't because of the nerves or anything? I mean, I wouldn't even call it pain really, just like this little bit of burning sensation, not entirely unpleasant either.. :tong:

I think it probably was nerves - it doesn't take much to make me faint - blood tests, injections at dentists etc. :blush: Cos as you say, it doesn't really hurt!

^You do know this thread is better with pics don't you? :blush:

I took a new pic two days back, this time I tried for a better shot using the.. don't know what it's called, but with that it automatically takes a pic after 2 sec? Anyway, no bending over backwards to make a pic and it looks gooooood.

30035_128606770490534_100000236363198_274807_5604627_n.jpg

Now that is a very drunk mouse! I love the colours that were used. :D

lol...thanks....and yeah, he certainly is lol I chose it mainly because I doubted I would see anyone else with anything similar :)

Well cheryl cole has a really nice tattoo on her hand and i really want that done, but seeing as im only 14, i am going to have to wait a while :D

And you want to get the same tattoo as some celebrity? I could never see myself do that, like I don't know if I could just pick something from the tattoo parlor, I'd have to give my own twist to it. The tattoo has to be mine.

I always wanted an Ankh tattoo, but the designs always looked boring & I couldn't settle on a design for a long time. In the end, once I had made my mind up I had the tattooist design it for me & it turned out great .. or at least I think it did :smile2:.

n506641286_2550031_2672.jpg

I really like that Zumii, the design is interesting :smile2:

My latest addition, although most of you have seen it, the words are the new addition ~

• 1 month later...
I'd really like a tattoo on my ankle bone (of a bumble bee, methinks). Just a small one. However, a) I know it would hurt like **** having it done there, and :lol: at 43 I think I'm far too old to be getting a tattoo!

One of the girls I work with has stars on her inside wrist and they're gorgeous.

Omigod, omigod, omigod! It looks like I'm taking the plunge next Saturday! :D My brother-in-law is taking me!

I've gone off the bee idea - instead I'm going to have a treble clef with some stars round it.

I sort of know what I want but I'm having trouble finding a picture, and I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

Someone here posted a link of stars (on page 3, I think, but it won't let me quote the picture!) which is the sort of thing I'm after star-wise. I want a dark purple clef with some pink stars, but I don't want them too big and I don't want them filled in. Oh, I wish I could draw!

I quite like these...

clef3.jpg

clef1.jpg

clef2.jpg

clef5.jpg

clef4.jpg

I am worried about the pain though!

Woo! I'm so excited for you Janet! Those look really great, I can't wait to see how yours turns out! :D

I have one on my ankle bone and when I got it the worst pain was about equal to when you cut yourself shaving, not too bad. I've been told by my tattoo artist that the most painful place to get them is over your ribs.

Be sure to post some pics when you get it!

Woo! I'm so excited for you Janet! Those look really great, I can't wait to see how yours turns out! :lol:

Wow Janet, look at you! Can't wait to see it! :irked:

I will be sure to post pics! :)

Not a word of this on FB though as I want to surprise my friend when I see her in August - she won't believe I've actually done it! :D