What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really watched CSI, past a couple of epsiodes of the Miami version, and that was only to lust after Emily Procter! (she was better in The West Wing).

Emily Procter! Come on, she looks good but that squeeky voice of hers is annoying.

There's better ladies in CSI. :smile2:

Emily Procter! Come on, she looks good but that squeeky voice of hers is annoying.

As I said, she was better in The West Wing. I think her accent is different in this, but either way it that it was a winning combination of brains and sharp suits!

You need help Uni :smile2:

The second episode of CSI I watched last night had Laurence Fishburne in it and was much less cheesier than the first I had seen, wish I had taken note of which series it actually was that I didn't like.

The ones with Laurence fishburne are the latest series of CSI Las Vegas.

Yup, and first I had to get used to him, now I liked it. What I hate however is when they show old episodes for ages then suddenly there are new ones available that aren't too expensive or whatever and BANG, they go to the new season, which means (since I have been watching CSI for not too long now, maybe a year or a bit more?) I don't know half of the new characters. :smile2:

I'm waiting for one of my favourite TV shows to come on. It's a monthly book club show (first time back this year) and they're reviewing a book I read recently so I can't wait to see what they have to say. :smile2: