What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of feel like going on an M. Night Shyamalan binge tonight after reading the thread about his movies.... either that or more Angel. I'm halfway through Season Three!

Ooh ooh! Go for M. Night Shyamalan! You can't go wrong (I think you need to give Angel a little break :D )

I plan on watching the USA vs Finland men's hockey game. :D

They should be stand alones mainly, although you will have the occasional story arc episodes that are helped by having a bit of knowledge (but not essential). I have only ever watched the CSI that is based in Las Vegas. They are equally interesting and formulaic, a kind of James Patterson story on telly! :D

Mastermind and after that, whatever takes my fancy. If other half is on the PC (in the next room) it will be a choice 'tween 'Criminal Minds' or 'The Mentalist'. If he is with me, then whatever he fancies watching. I'm that kind of wife!* :D

* I also know they'll both be repeated, so I'll catch up with them eventually!

Mastermind and after that, whatever takes my fancy. If other half is on the PC (in the next room) it will be a choice 'tween 'Criminal Minds' or 'The Mentalist'. If he is with me, then whatever he fancies watching. I'm that kind of wife!* :D

* I also know they'll both be repeated, so I'll catch up with them eventually!

OH is in the next room, and Simon Baker has won my telly affections for an hour ~ I've set the video to record Criminal Minds. :D Happy Bunny here!

Think I will give CSI a go then, it's ALWAYS on living :friends0:

You really should, though you should try each one.. there's Crime Scene Investigation (which is New York), there's CSI Las Vegas, and CSI Miami. Each one's different. Las Vegas is my fav, then used to be New York but recently I started to like Miami more. Don't judge it on just one of the three. :lol: But yeah, it's very much worth watching, I am not adoring them like I do some other series (say, Stargate), once I have seen an episode I've seen it you know. I won't re-watch them much, unless there's nothing else on telly. But yeah, they're great.:friends0:

I'm up to date with the American timetable of all the shows I watch:

Desperate Housewives

Lie to Me

The Forgotten

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

NCIS

The Mentalist

Castle

Criminal Minds

True Blood

So, as I was lacking anything current to watch while Xan had his nap this morning, and as I was hankering after a bit of vampire action, I watched a couple of episodes of Ultraviolet, which was a fabulous 6-part mini-series shown in 1998. It's even better than I remembered - very understated... I shall be watching a couple more episodes next week I reckon! (I won't get a chance tomorrow as I'm out with Xan all day).