What are you planning to watch on TV today/tonight

Johnny Carson Whit

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cloudy day favorite, LOTR's, extended version marathon!

Nice, Katrina! Swoon over Eomer for me, will you? I always thought he was dreamy :D.

I won't be home tonight but right now I'm about to watch last week's episode of Ghost Hunters.

• 1 month later...

Probably not the best place to put this but those of you who enjoy a little of the foreign crime shows next week BBC4 is reshowing the Inspector Montalbano of Andrea Camilleri's books, I have seen some of these before but they are excellent and I am glad they are continuing this season after an excellent Wallender series. Happy Days :D

• 4 months later...

^ Black Books is good, Spaced is better!

Do they have anything in common, I.e. is Spaced about books too? If so, I'd like to give it a go. Kylie introduced me to Black Books, have now watched all the seasons and love it!

Psssttt, Frankie! Spaced isn't about books but that's okay because it's the most hilarious show ever!!!!!! I'm standing up and doing a cheer for this TV show if you can't tell that already :lol:. Seriously, have I ever steered you wrong? Listen to Raven and the rest of us Spaced fans.

I'm watching the news in 10 minutes and that's about it. I'm not up for anything else tonight.

Do they have anything in common, I.e. is Spaced about books too? If so, I'd like to give it a go. Kylie introduced me to Black Books, have now watched all the seasons and love it!

Spaced is awesome! :)

I'm jealous! I really wanna see Spaced. :(

I may watch Shrek the Third, which is on TV tonight. I don't think I've seen that one yet.

I've just switched on Travels with My Aunt. I haven't read the book yet, but unfortunately I'm unable to record programs on this particular channel, so I have no choice but to watch it now.

4OD have put Spaced on You Tube, but I'm not sure you can view it outside the UK.

Thanks Raven! I just looked it up and I can view it, sure enough. Rather than downloading all the episodes though, I found the DVDs rather cheap on ebay, so I might just buy them for myself. :)

Busy watching Legend! Fab 80s flick with a hot and very young Tom Cruise, beautiful unicorns and fantastically ugly demons and goblins - cheesy as hell but I love it! Accompanied by a lovely sammy and bottle of kopperberg by my side. Housework can wait methinks...

The Icelandic season which starts tonight on BBC4 - I think it's Jar City tonight, so as I haven't read the book yet, I will probably record it for future viewing.

I looooove Mitchell!! Can't wait to see him in the Hobbit!

Me too! And I didn't even learn about him being in that movie until last night when Weave told me :lol:. I want to see that movie NOW!

• 2 weeks later...