The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan's Run

It's been years since I last watched this, and despite all the flesh on view, and the spectacularly outdated effects, it was actually quite thought provoking.

I think this is one of the rare cases where a modern day remake could actually improve on the original.

Loved 'Burn After Reading!' I had to buy that one too, Mexicola :lol:. My favorite line of John Malkovich to Brad Pitt - "You are part of a league of morons." :friends0: You honestly can never go wrong with the Coen Bros!

Loved 'Burn After Reading!' I had to buy that one too, Mexicola :friends0:. My favorite line of John Malkovich to Brad Pitt - "You are part of a league of morons." :lol: You honestly can never go wrong with the Coen Bros!

Agreed :lol:

Just watched Gilmore Girls season 1 episode 12 :D

Plunket and Macleane

Not exactly historically correct but good fun.

I completely forgot about this film, Vladd! I had the same thoughts. I especially laughed at the kind of techno music over all the action scenes :smile2:. Jonny Lee Miller and Robert Carlyle were pretty funny in it too.

The Time Travelers Wife, nowhere near as good as the book, but I wan't expecting it to be really. It did however capture the feel of the book .