The Last DVD you watched?

Kreader

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dread.

That's one messed up film. They took a Clive Barker story, which I've not read but the snyopsis of which I read on Wiki, and made it waaaaaaaay more messed up in the movie version. Wow.

Paranormal Activity

so damn boring....

I concur, such a terrible film. Then again I can see why people would find it interesting, because of the supernatural element. Anyone that believes in ghosts or mysterious beings might find some sort of enjoyment from it, but my own opinion was that it was boring, completely fake, and just dull all around. I don't believe in ghosts though, so I was already sceptical about the film before it even began.

I can say without shame that the last DVD I watched, was Finding Nemo. A brilliant light-hearted watch that I don't think will ever get old. :D

Ferris Bueller's Day Off was on the telly last night so me and OH had a watch. He'd seen it before but it was the first time I've watched it.

An 80's classic, Cookie! :D What did you think?

I went to bed last night listening to the New Moon commentary...

Paranormal Activity, as well as having a ridiculous name, the plot and acting is also nothing exciting or convincing, just another cash in on the documentary device. Falls flat on it's face on several occasions with a pathetic ending. Some of the scenes are interesting but that is not difficult to do in the context, Blair Witch is far more effective and was before this. The original script finale was a lot better worked.