• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My work desktop is self-indulgently displaying one of my own recent pieces of art :blush2:

It's my anime/manga style interpretation of Jack Frost, from Rise Of The Guardians.

spirit_of_winter_by_nollaig-d5n6kop.png

My laptop has a picture of Arthur and Merlin from the finale of Merlin, but I'm not going to show/describe it due to spoilers.

• 2 years later...

I found one yesterday that suits my current mood very aptly. My room is a mess right now, so looking at my desktop background makes me feel a bit calm... :D  

post-4458-0-49991000-1441697609_thumb.jpg

I've put the recycling bin next to the desk, of course. And my Open Office documents on the board. The idea came to me from Imgur and I totally stole it from there. The link I tried sharing with you guys doesn't work for some reason, though.)

Edited by frankie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to dig up and old thread. Yesterday I figured out how to get a third monitor running (using the graphics card for two and onbard graphics for one). Not sure if I will keep it like this but for now it is pretty fun. The third monitor (the smallest) was a freebie that was going to waste.

post_6704_0_27421000_1467449431.jpg

Edited by Duncan