Female author black comedy book name?

I am trying to remember the name of book i enjoyed and wish to recommend to a friend. But cannot remember the name of the author nor the book.

The books story however was fairly unique and i'm hoping someone who has read it can tell me who the author is or what the books called.

key parts include;

author was female, book is a black comedy

story about a girl who is basically kept away from society from being a baby by mostly her father whose a bit of a dictator. he even starts his own separate "country" or state and calls it kraft or has something to do with the kraft logo. He hires some security guards to look after his property. He later feels he cannot trust them and they arent doing a good job or something so replaces them with small animals, armed with grenades and designs crazy plans in order to protect his independance.

He collects butterflys and pins them for a hobby.

He invites over his friends for cockfights.

She eventually moves out and meets a man who is very fast paced and a bit of a art collector.

She has a baby, but its quite boisterous and when she takes him to the day care it tends to do things its not supposed to. Infact she describes it more as if its a gorilla than a child.

Any ideas?