Richard Montanari

FrancescaH

He is one of my fav crime writers and I have his new paperback Kiss of Evil on my shelf to read after...numerous others :D

I just read this last month, didn't realise it was the second in a series though, I hate when that happens :D Having said that, it didn't spoil it for me not having read the previous. I hope you enjoy it!

I've read all The Rosary Girls series and really enjoyed the lot. They kinda reminded me of The Surgeon series by Tess Gerritsen, equally as good :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Montanari and have read all but one of his books. Charm, I did the same as you and read Skin Gods & Broken Angels before I read Rosary Girls :D

Oh no, I read that series in order. I've just read The Kiss Of Evil in Jan and then realised there's one before it :D

Oooh, that's bad! I loved Deviant Way and I didn't think Kiss Of Evil was as good, especially considering there was a 6 year wait. A lot of people though think Deviant Way is awful!

I have read most of his books apart from Kiss of Evil and Deviant Way. I have started Kiss of Evil but I am finding it very hard to get into. Also, I didn't like The Devil's Garden, thought it was a bit too out there compared to his previous novels. I did really enjoy his other books though.

I've seen some of his books and after reading the good reviews, I'm going to reserve some from the library!

What order should I read them in?!

Thanks.

Melisa I would start with The Rosary Girls, it's the beginning of a fantastic series. Deviant Way and Kiss Of Evil are a series of two books. For more info click here :D

That's great, thanks! I've ordered it from the library so hopefully should get soon..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...