Your Book Activity Today - Thread 9

Janet

Me is BAD!I popped into the library this morning to see if my books were in,they werent so I had a look around and came out with 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen.So my other True Blood book is on hold while I read this one.Have already read to page 68...:D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just been on Amazon and extended my TBR pile further by purchasing The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Sciety from my wish list. Whoops!

I hope you enjoy the latter book, it was one of my most favourite reads last year :smile2:

I finished

Last night I finished Q&A by Vikas Swarup and I enjoyed it, although I prefer the movie (Slumdog Millionnaire.) There were very few similarities between the two actually.

I'm hoping to finish reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman over the next few days :D

I went to Waterstones to buy some books for the series I've been reading and I was very naughty :D I only managed to buy one of the three books I wanted and it was the one I wanted least so I bought:

Rogue - Rachel Vincent

The Book Thief - Markus Zuzak

A Scanner Darkly - Philip K Dick

Stardust - Neil Gaiman

Garden Spells - Sarah Addison Allen

The Other Queen - Phillippa Gregory

Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

My sisters boyfriend also lent me

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Philip K Dick

Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams

So I have lots of books to read.

I bought so many new books I had to sort my book shelves to find enough room!

That's a great haul, Cookie!

I'm currently reading more of The Editor's Companion. I'm getting through it very slowly, but then I guess it is more of a reference book than one you're supposed to read all the way through. I'm enjoying it though and learning a lot. I've been bookmarking a lot of interesting passages to keep note of.