Trying To Remember A Horror Book...

Hi all, I'm new here (/wave) and hoping that someone can help me remember a book I read a long time.

I read it in 1987 / 1988, and I remember it had a black cover with red writing. Sadly, I do not remember the title or the author's name.

It was a horror story about a woman moving to a small town USA, I think after a divorce. She made friends with a group of women, and one night, as you do, they decide to do a summoning in the basement of a house. They succeed, although they do not realise it, and the demon 'infects' one of them, taking over their body. The demon has to transfer bodies, and can only do this through sex, which is described pretty vividly as I remember. The original hosts are killed brutally during this.

That's all I remember unfortunately. I would love to read it again, so any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

CrazyBlade

if you could remember anything about the title or the author you could easily do a search....i can nearly always find a book after a little searching. Anyway if you do find out crazyblade let me know as i fancy readig it myself :)