Shameless!!!

Coffin Nail

I loved the first two series but didn't really enjoy the third so didn't bother with any others. So many people seem excited about this new series, I'm wondering if I should give Shameless another chance. I might watch one or two and see how they go :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I assume that you guys are talking about the UK (original) version? I saw some episodes/parts of it when I was visiting Kylie. I have to say it didn't really stick with me, but maybe it's because I started it mid-series and wasn't all that familiar with the characters and all their dealings and how they were all connected to each other.

I was in Helsinki this week, and spent some time with my friend Sakari to whom I introduced the series The United States of Tara. He completely fell in love with it. Just recently he told me he's started watching Shameless (US version) and that it's kinda like TUSoT in that there's this very dysfunctional family, and that it's funny in many ways, but it's also serious business. I didn't feel like giving the series a go, it didn't seem like my kinda thing, but then I watched the one episode my friend wanted to watch, and then the next, and then the next, and then the next... Bloody hell! I really have to get the first season and start watching this :smile2: