Movie Songs

I prefer Billy Crudup. With the long hair and the moustache *swoon*

He was alright too, but wasn't his character a bit of a prick in the movie? Where as Patrick Fugit's was sweet and innocent and eager... :D Ooh almost forgot Jason Lee was in the movie as well, his look in the movie is soo much better than the My Name is Earl -look! Oh I didn't know/remember Zooey Deschanel was in this movie as well, good for her.

He was a bit of a jerk, but he turned out good in the end. Patrick Fugit was a bit too young and nerdy for me. I liked Zooey in this movie too. I've noticed her name pop up a bit in the forum in the last couple of days. I have a bit of a girl-crush on her too, if that's what it's called. :D

He was a bit of a jerk, but he turned out good in the end. Patrick Fugit was a bit too young and nerdy for me. I liked Zooey in this movie too. I've noticed her name pop up a bit in the forum in the last couple of days. I have a bit of a girl-crush on her too, if that's what it's called. :lol:

Yeah Patrick's a bit too young but I know he's old enough now so I won't let that bother me :lol: Yep Zooey's name's all over this forum, she has quite a fanbase in here, and even some of the girls (heterosexuals at that!) are swooning over her :D