Glee

AbielleRose

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I did. That, Don't Stop Believing, Maybe This Time, On My Own are my favourites (just to name a few :lol:). Actually I could keep going but I don't think I'll bore you ;)

I'm just excited to have another Gleek to talk to! None of my friends watch the show (they all like the dramas like Grey's Anatomy).

Did you hear Bust A Move? I always crack up at that one!

From what I've seen I love her. I'm a big fan of Jane Lynch anyway. But she is fab as Sue, she's so conniving and give some really evil looks sometimes :lol: I really like the principal too. It's funny when Glee club were singing at the assembly and the principal and Emma were dancing along ;)

I watched last night's ep and am glad to see that Glee is back to its usual high standard! It was really good. :lol:

I loved the bit with the football team dancing - hilarious. And Curt dancing up to take his kick. :D

:lol: Last night's was great (although I enjoyed the week befores episode too :D). The scene with Kurt and his dad was so sweet. The dancing was hilarious, I can understand why that would distract the other team. Can't wait for next week :lol: Monday's can't come quick enough now :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a preview tonight for season two and (I'll put spoiler tags around it for those of you in the UK where season one is still going.)

Jane Lynch's character is wearing Madonna cones in one scene! I just about spit my water out my nose when I saw that!

It looks really good!!! I can't wait :D

I'd recorded the first four episodes before starting to watch it, and everyone kept telling me how wonderful it was and that I was going to love it, but maybe there was too much hype as I've been slightly underwhelmed by it. It's okay but nothing particularly special, and the only thing that lifts it out of the very ordinary is Sue Sylvester - Jane Lynch is fabulous in that role. :D

I'll keep watching, but I'm not blown away by it as everyone else seems to have been.

I saw a preview tonight for season two and (I'll put spoiler tags around it for those of you in the UK where season one is still going.)

Jane Lynch's character is wearing Madonna cones in one scene! I just about spit my water out my nose when I saw that!

It looks really good!!! I can't wait :)

:D I was thinking, should I look, should I not. I did...and now I don't know whether to laugh or have nightmares :D

I love Sue :D "That's how Sue c's it" :lol:

:( I was thinking, should I look, should I not. I did...and now I don't know whether to laugh or have nightmares :giggle:

Me too. I looked. I'm definitely having nightmares :lol::roll:

Sue's amazing! She's so offensive! That last episode where she started 'Sue's Kids'

and when listing which of the Glee kids would be in her group she refered to them as "Wheels, Gay Kid, Asian, Other Asian, Aretha and Shack".....

I wanted to die a little bit!

Welcome to the club (we're thinking about getting jackets...sparkly sequin ones) :lol:

Is it wrong that I'm tempted by the sound of sparkly sequined jackets?? :friends0: I'm a 29 year old Gleek! Eeeeeek! :D