Introduction

Ray Jikan

Hello community!

As you may be well aware; I am a new member here.

I am a person who interested in many things. I mainly like to draw, listen to music, and go outside. I love sitcoms and stand-up comedians as well as anime. I also like to read; books and manga. My favourite books are: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There, and George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.

I am also currently learning the Japanese language; writing and speech.

Anyway, I hope that I can settle into the community here.

thank you for the greeting!

The Japanese language is a very fun language to learn, and it is not as difficult as most people may think. It is definitely more easier to learn than the English language. Firstly, there are not as many words to use for just one simple phrase. The writing characters are also very confusing to look at and appear dreadful at a glance, but they are actually not that difficult to understand.

The most difficult part is translating those characters into sounds, for example "Wa-ta-sh-i" and then translating that full word (Watashi) into English (meaning "I").