Martina Cole

scottishbookworm

I am reading my first Martina Cole book at the moment called The Graft. I am finding it okay, but there seems to be alot of swearing and its really putting me off. :shock: Im not normally bothered by swearing but this seems so uncalled for. Are all her books like that, or is this a one off?

The Ladykiller was my first Martina Cole novel...I loved it and have been hooked since. I've read nearly all of hers now, some are better than others but I've enjoyed them all the same.

I read one on holiday a couple of years back. It had a yellow cover. I thought it was ok, bit too gory for holiday reading. I knew I wouldn't reread it though, so I bookcrossing'ed it.

Have a copy of Two Women that my grandpa gave me some vouchers for (it was free with The Sun I think). It's on my TBR shelf, but one of the lower priority ones!

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks, you must have a big book shelve to fit them on, because her books are always really chunky! Im am looking foward to reading it.

:D I wish.......nearly all my books are in boxes, cos' i got nowhere to put a book case or shelves! I'm waiting for one of the kids to leave home so i can convert their room into a mini library :D

Oh! Thanks for the link. The Woolworth's I remember was smaller scale than that, but it may have been the predesessor to it. They have all evolved more or less along the same track.

The products at for example Wal-Mart over here and K-Mart have substantially improved in the last 15 years or so.

http://www.walmart.com/

Same difference I expect. :D