Rory Gilmore's Book List Challenge

AbielleRose

It seems like there are rather few of us these days who are interested in the challenge or group reads, or is it just me who thinks so? It feels very quiet in this thread nowadays :(

Yay, I'm happy you are in :) I'm not sure when chesilbeach is going to start with the book, I believe she is going to read through her envy-enducingly small TBR pile in some particular order but I don't know where The Opposite of Fate stands on that.

I think its very quiet in this thread now too :( but I still want to do that challenge :) Well I'm easy to read the book whenever, so anytime is good for me :D

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its very quiet in this thread now too :(

I hope to see this place buzzing with enthusiast in the future, to make up for the quiet times we've been having :smile2: Buzz Buzz Buzz!!

Well I'm easy to read the book whenever, so anytime is good for me :D

Wohoo! :D

I think I'll be ready for it in about a week to 10 days time - that would give everyone a few more days to see if they want to join, if you think that's ok?

I think that's splendid :) I can finish my current book before that and read the sci-fi book I was challenged to read before getting to our challenge book :)

I think I'll be ready for it in about a week to 10 days time - that would give everyone a few more days to see if they want to join, if you think that's ok?

Thats good for me too, I'll get the book sorted out to read :D

I hope to see this place buzzing with enthusiast in the future, to make up for the quiet times we've been having :smile2: Buzz Buzz Buzz!!

Yay I think it needs a little bit of buzz around the place :D I personally need to read more for this challenge :)

I haven't consciously been choosing books from the list, but I did recently finish Rescuing Patty Hearst, which isn't actually about Patty Hearst. I'll post my thoughts about it in my reading thread eventually.

Yay, good stuff! :D I need to read one book before I can start, but it's a relatively short one so shouldn't take too long, hopefully, and should be able to start when chesilbeach is good to go :)

I'm about a quarter of the way through a book at the minute too, so ideally id like to finish that one first, so we might finish them around the same point :D