More football

Lilywhite

Huuuge game on Sky today Swansea :ditto: vs Newcastle 12.45

Swansea are going to be to strong for the Toon imo, the ground will be jampacked with 'jacks' and are unbeaten in 8. Anyway should be a great game!

THEN hopefully we will see Chelsea humiliate Cardiff :lol: 12pm? that is not on TV for some reason, but according to The Sun you can watch it live on their website

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2849423/Watch-Chelsea-v-Cardiff-live-online-for-free-with-The-Sun.html

Edited by Johnny Carson Whit

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want Cardiff to win, just to see off Chelsea :lol:

As for Swansea vs Newcastle, after the Derby match, I'm not going to comment until it's over :lol:

Chelsea winning 3-1 with 10 mins to go. :lol:

The swans vs newcastle game is a very good game to watch, but i'm biased! Swansea have been the better side so far (arguably :ditto:) we are just rubbish upfront!

Now 4-1 lol

The sun is shining and St Austell go into the first of three matches against Penryn in the next seven days (one league and two cup quarter-finals)!

How's the weather looking up there Inver?

"It's the sign of Champions when you're not playing your best and you still get something out of the game."

Just remember that one Stephanie. :ditto:

I totally agree with that. Newcastle are certs for promotion and I was a bit suprised with how Swansea dominated, and if you ask any Swansea fan they will tell you it was inevitable that Newcastle were going to get back into it when there was only 1 goal separating the two teams.

I'm stilll confident Swansea can make the playoffs now though, which at the start of the season seemed way beyond our expectations; whether we can make promotion though is another matter and all depends on who manages to make automatic. If Newcastle and Forest go up automatically, I don't think there are any other team that could beat us over two games; and I think the playoffs will end up being fought out between West Brom and Swansea, who we can beat quite comfortably.

The only two teams in this entire league that make me as a Swansea fan nervous are Newcastle and Forest.

Well Newcastle's next two games are at home so I'm hoping that it will give them some more distance again. I still think it's too close to call, although I think it will be between Newcastle and WBA for first and second (would like to think that Newcastle would finish first but I don't mind). I do think I'll be a Swansea/Forest playoff.

I actually find the games in the Championship a lot more exciting than the Premiership (maybe that's just because last year was a nightmare :lol:). I like that Newcastle can actually win games and be a step ahead in this league, rather than tottering on the edge when they're in the top :ditto:

Well done your boys Sedge. Great weather up here today...Andy and guys got a game today...cup, but they got breat 2-0 and he had a penalty, but it was saved.....but he said the pitch was like a mud bath in parts. I didn't go today though as we watched the rugby.

Bad luck Inver - were they playing a higher team?

St Austell played Penryn yesterday. Both teams were on an 8-match winning run, so the 2-2 draw could have been predicted. Both teams were quite poor and it was a pretty bad tempered game with plenty of aggro. To add to the fun, we're playing them in the Cornwall Charity Cup Quarter Final on Wednesday and the Quarter Final of the Cornwall Senior Cup on Saturday - stretchers on standby!

Sedge ~ yes the team are about mid table in the premier league I think he said, so not too bad a win. Pitch was a bit messy though. He chested a ball down and then it stopped dead and couldn't follow it through!

Good luck with your games mid week

We are off to Pittodrie to tomorrow night to watch the cup replay between Aberdeen v Raith Rovers. Despite the fact that we live in Aberdeen, we support Rovers as that is my home town of Kirkcaldy team. Think Andy is coming too, so there will be at least 3 of us in the away section...:roll:. They were so unlucky couple of weekends ago as they were 1 up and 35 seconds to go of the game when Aberdeen got the equaliser. So and SPL team playing a 1st Div team....go the Rovers.:)

I'm looking forward to the big Champions League game tonight as well. I think if we can get a decent result in Italy, especially if we can grab a goal, then it'll help us for the home tie in the second leg.

More important game here in Aberdeen tonight Ned....:D Aberdeen v Raith Rovers in 5th round Scottish Cup replay. We are heading of there tonight to support the Rovers (although we live in Aberdeen, Rovers are hubby and I home team).