More football

Lilywhite

It'll be like they've won the champions league knowing them :) It does make me laugh with all those bloody scarves out of nowhere and the 'new' blue moon song and the ridiculous lightshow they do before each game, it's so stupid :S All you have to ask them is who the hell out of these players were playing for the club before two seasons ago? Is that how you really build a great football club and respect?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injury time winner again :welcome:

Did you see Tevez smiling at Ferguson, i think they respect one another, the media just blows it all up.

Bad Luck again Inver. Our match was touch and go owing to out snow covered pitch, but the ref decided to continue. Our chairman had to dash out to the local sports shop 10 minutes before kick off, as we didn't have an orange ball!

In very snowy conditions, we recorded a 4-0 to go 3 points clear at the top - I see promotion in the distance, but I wish it was May already!:D

I braved the cold and went to my first ever football match on Saturday! I went to watch Leicester vs Newcastle with my o/h. We both really got in to it depsite neither of us being from Leicester. My o/h is an Aberdeen supporter and me being from a small town in Cornwall, I have never supported anyone in particular. It was a really good game even though there were no goals. Definately going again :)

Less than 2 hours until the transfer market closes, doesn't look like there are going to be any big deals going through. I was really hoping that United would bring in a striker, if Rooney gets injured they have nobody to replace him and with the news that Villa are interested in taking Owen away it makes the need to bring someone in even bigger.

True, what happened to the checks that the FA were supposed to carry out on prospective new owners? If they had done a proper job then they would never have allowed someone in a poor financial state to take over the club in the first place.

Sedge....not looking promising again for footie this weekend....snow still here.

Hubby off down to Fife tomorrow night. He has a ticket for the Raith Rovers v Aberdeen cup game on Saturday...hopefully if it is on, but the pitch has been frozen past few days:irked:

Unlucky last night too.....we were supporting St Johnstone v Rangers. It was on the telly but they were beat 2-0...blooming Rangers:irked:

Just looked out window....looks like it is raining :readingtwo:

Yeh Kimmy another St J fan...lol.

One good thing....our snow has gone...rained in the night and shifted the horrbile stuff.....don't think the pitches will be playable though probably waterlogged now.

Raith Rovers were 1-0 up at 94 minutes to go through to the next round Scottish cup and the blooming Dons scored in the last minute :friends0: we were robbed. Now a replay 16th Feb :D