More football

Lilywhite

Sorry guys... other thread was getting too long.

Not much to report here in the frozen North. Match postponed well before the weekend arrived. Am looking forward to seeing what Mr Ferguson jnr will be doing for our team in the transfer window. A striker that can score would be nice :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a couple of unexpected wins it looks like Liverpool have finally got their season back on track.

At least now they can concentrate on the Champions Lea......., Premier Lea.........., Carling C......., Liverpool are ****

Edited by ned

Gerrard out for 2 weeks

Torres out for potential 6 weeks

Benayoun out for 2 weeks

:friends0:

They are in a terrible situation.

Do you think Man U should make some activity in the market before it closes? We have done some great deals in January before.

Oh yeah i definitely agree, there is very little soul or attachment in modern day club ownership. It is a ridiculous situation for the club to be in that insane amount of debt. People are saying that Ferguson simply didn't see value in the market, which i can understand, Valencia is a great winger and Owen a handy back up to have for the forwards. I guess the rest of the team simply didn't step up, which you'd expect them to do, playing for one of the best clubs in the world. There's no point wasting

Yes, i think people need to see that football, like life, has cycles, and all those laughing at Liverpool over the years without appreciating the glory their own club is currently living in, can come to an end so quickly. You know, it's fine to have some banter and everything, but those who seem to just disregard what that club achieved through the 80's are sure to have a surprise one day :friends0: I don't understand how the club let those guys take over with the amount of borrowed money they were relying on, it is insane. Like, you look at how ridiculous that amount of

Look at what happened to Leeds too, it's so easy to fall into that wayside. That's why they need someone who actually knows what they are doing running the club. They don't have to care too much, i mean who honestly does in modern day business? But you know, someone who will keep the club at the top of it's game as a business, which will in turn keep the football side running smoothly. These Glazers seems so out of touch sometimes.