More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sedge.....Hoorah....Andy and his team actually managed to get a game of footie today, despite the yucky weather, pouring rain! I actually watched the game from the car...lol.

Was a local cup game and they won it 5-0. All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't washing the strips :console: Looked like they had been playing rugby instead of footie :blush:

How did you get on Sedge?

Excellent news for Andy Inver!

We continued our defence of the Cornwall Senior Cup with a 2-1 win at Premier Division Liskeard Athletic! We also knocked them out of the League Cup, so they must be getting mighty sick of us by now!

Good times at Poltair Park - the committee have announced their intention to apply for promotion to the Premier Divison!:)

I'd like to see Spurs in the final, it'd be better than seeing Chelsea or City in it. They just have to get past Leeds first, i would have laughed at that statement a month ago, not now lol

Edited by ned

I'd like to see Spurs in the final, it'd be better than seeing Chelsea or City in it. They just have to get past Leeds first, i would have laughed at that staement a month ago, not now lol

:D Sad but true!

I don't know, but at least it's better than constantly hearing about how Rooney is off to Spain because the club can't afford to stay afloat. They may as well pack up business if they have to sell Rooney just to ''balance the books''.

I don't understand what business plan they could possibly have :S I know that a club with that stature and history deserves better ownership, no matter the state modern football is in, you can't run a club the way these people are, it's the same as Liverpool, it's an insult.

Leeches :) What do you think about the game tomorrow? It's winnable of course, we should have won at Eastlands but the team kind of fell apart after our friend went on a deluded rampage :D

I can feel a win :) It'll be intense, the FA have spoken to both clubs about controlling the players but there is bound to be drama. I never had anything against Tevez until last week but i hope the boo boys are out in force to put him off tomorrow night.

I think we need to win, not because it's the Carling Cup so much, but because they have not won a thing for so long and it could be dangerous to give them some success, especially with the ridiculous money backing them now. It could be seen as a springboard, and we need that springboard to push us on the the bigger prizes at the end of the season. Tevez, i like the guy, i think he's a great player, not immensely talented, but a great forward. He just seems a little dense at times and the agent probably has a hand in his decisions.