More football

Lilywhite

Games in our league are just starting to be rained off this morning, but we're still on at the moment.

Dan Nancarrow was one of our star players last season, scoring one of the goals that won us the cup. Unfortuantely he left in May to join our more illustrious neighbours in the Premier Division. Apparently he didn't enjoy it there and has returned home to us! Hooray!

Sadly he won't help us to retain the trophy, as he's now cup tied.

Fingers crossed we can win promotion with his help and see the return of our huge local derbys against St Blazey!

Fingers crossed for Andy's game today Inver.:smile2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae footie. His game was still called off even though change of venue....waterlogged. No surprise really. He had it in his mind then to go down to Perth with a mate to see St Johnstone v Aberdeen, but they had a pitch inspection at 11am and same thing there. So they have gone to a pub to watch some other game on the telly....lol...either Liverpool or a Rangers game.

I feel sorry for Benitez by now. He looks worse than me and i haven't slept more than three hours since Wednesday :smile2: What the heck is going on at Liverpool??

He is in a lucky situation, if he hadn't signed that contract, he'd have been out a long time ago, i wonder if he can turn them around, he'd have to come at least fourth and win the Europa.

Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? I bid on a Mickey Mouse outfit and I'm now minutes away from owning Liverpool FC

Rather than sack Rafael Benitez, Liverpool have deciced to offer him a 'job upstairs'.

Upstairs in the upper tier of the Kop, they need someone behind the pie counter

Liverpool...

Because Carlsberg accidentally sponsored a football team.

Apparently, from September, Liverpool's new sponsor will be Butlins.

Their season finishes in November too.

St Austell had a fantastic 2-0 win yesterday, with Dan Nancarrow scoring first. He hadn't scored for his previous club in 3 months, so obviously our club is where he belongs!

The pitch wasn't quite waterlogged, but the crowd were!

Anyone know how to cancel an eBay bid? I bid on a Mickey Mouse outfit and I'm now minutes away from owning Liverpool FC

Rather than sack Rafael Benitez, Liverpool have deciced to offer him a 'job upstairs'.

Upstairs in the upper tier of the Kop, they need someone behind the pie counter

Liverpool...

Because Carlsberg accidentally sponsored a football team.

Apparently, from September, Liverpool's new sponsor will be Butlins.

Their season finishes in November too.

If you're going to rip us at least make it funny:

Sky Sports:

Liverpool fans bamboozled by reading. In other news Liverpool knocked out of F.A Cup by the Royals

Liverpool have apparently signed a lucrative sponsorship deal with GayTV. Apparently the GTV reps were delighted to be able to offer their viewers the chance of watching 11 ***holes get punished for 120 minutes.