More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Liverpool will finish fourth? I think Man City and Villa have every chance to get into the champions league.

I agree. They have a good squad. I still don't think we should have let Tevez go, i always thought he was a brilliant player. I think the money was a little on the upside, yes, but Berbatov was

Yeah you can understand why he felt like that, but at the same time, it did him no favours trying to use the supporters to push a deal or moan about not playing. If you buy a

I don't understand why Berbatov isn't performing. I know he has a knee injury he needs clearing, but he's at the biggest club on the biggest platform where players with talent love to show it. He can't have a lack of confidence surely, i mean it's Berbatov he's so relaxed :friends0:

I think he is a class player, he just needs to get with the program a little more! Maybe he cut it himself because he couldn't be bothered walking down to the hairdressers.

It does look like one of those DIY jobs :friends0:

I remember my mum buying one of those shavers when i was about 8, she thought she'd save a fortune at the barbers. She used them without one of the plastic things on it and took a big chunk of my hair out and so i had to go to school with almost a skinhead :censored: I cried going in every day until it had grown back a bit. She never used them again after that

Hahaha. In primary school, my friend's mum used to put a bowl on my head and cut around it :friends0:

I think Berbatov just needs to be a bit more aggressive and score some of those tap ins and push himself around a bit more, he can easily get 20 a season if he stops worrying. He's on at least

I hope Hargreaves can get back to playing, he is a great midfielder, people are saying he should be converted to right back :S Wouldn't that further aggravate his tendonitis?

If you look at

I know, he summed it up perfectly in that match, i forget which, but Nani could not manage to get the ball into the box, he was doing all his little dinks and stepovers for no reason, so Ferguson took him off for Giggs, he takes a player on, gets his cross in, and we score.

I wonder how many of the current youth players will make it. I think Evans and Welbeck will. Macheda and Gibson are candidates, Macheda has a few more years to see i think. This is probably why we didn't buy big for another striker.

Gibson is what though, 25 or something, he isn't giong to get much better than he is. Wellbeck, i just don't rate him. Those 2 brothers in defencr, De Silva, they seem like they are going to fit right in if they are slowly worked into the team. Obertan has promise and Macheda does seem to be coming along.

Hiya Sedge...nice to see you back. Good news for your team then I guess. Andy isn't holding out for a game this weekend due to waterlogged pitch, although they have moved the game from their pitch to the visitors, so you never know.