Sleeptalking - a funny website

frankie

My boyfriend talks in his sleep only like right as he's falling asleep. We were once having a serious conversation/fight when I asked him if he was listening to me he told me "Well it would be easier if the trash can was closer!"

I was just getting into bed, and put my arm around his belly when he said "stop touching my trailer hitch!" which I wasn't touching..

That's too funny :D

Edit: Yay, they're still updating that site! The latest made me LOL! "I need your name. Your name. It's for the list of turds. The queen wants it. Yes. Your n- Oh! I see I have your name. Twice."

Edit: I just realised you can listen to these! :D

Edited by frankie

My husband and daughter both sleeptalk. At a friends sleepover Claire once shouted "Wool! eat it, eat knitting wool!" which they teased about for years.

Clive makes no sense at all, it sounds like comedy chinese, a bit ying ton yiddle y po, when I ask him what he said he then shouts "behave!"

My husband and daughter both sleeptalk. At a friends sleepover Claire once shouted "Wool! eat it, eat knitting wool!" which they teased about for years.

Clive makes no sense at all, it sounds like comedy chinese, a bit ying ton yiddle y po, when I ask him what he said he then shouts "behave!"

Thats so funny! I wonder if it's something passed on through the family!

I've just been reminded by the husband that I've been known to whimper in my sleep, but that's usually when I'm having a nightmare & in my dream I'm screaming :D

Claire & Clive are both a bit ocd to me. They have to count everything they see, they can't let their mind go blank at all.

Edited by wiccibat