Sleeptalking - a funny website

frankie

Hi ya'll, my BF found this and showed it to me and it's way too funny to ignore and I just have to show it to you guys :D

NB. Some cusswords are used so parental advisory sticky is here.

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

I wonder what kind of dreams this man is having??

"My vision of hell is a lentil casserole." :D

Edit: Some of the comments are also hilarious, such as this one: "Thank God! I thought it was just my husband who did this stuff. Like farting and screaming: "LUNCH!""

Edited by frankie

:D

"I don't want to die. I love sex. And furry animals"

I'd be a little worried about that one in particular :D

Yep, maybe some night he'll discover he'd like to combine the two and see if it makes double much fun! :/

Haha :lol:

For some reason, i can say the most random things. An ex girlfriend insisted that i would wake up every so often and insist i had chewing gum in my mouth, and look around demanding that she tell me if i was going to die because i still had chewing gum in my mouth, once i got up and hid behind the door for no apparent reason and wouldn't come out until she came and got me :lol: I have no idea why the heck these things happened! Sleeptalking is great :blush:

Haha great idea.

I certainly taught myself how not to choke on chewing gum at least. I remember being told that it would get into my arteries and i would clog up and bleed internally to death LOL. I think that stuck in my mind.

Haha great idea.

I certainly taught myself how not to choke on chewing gum at least. I remember being told that it would get into my arteries and i would clog up and bleed internally to death LOL. I think that stuck in my mind.

I was told that it would seal my lungs shut. Parents are cruel eh! :blush:

My BF was sleep talking last night. He waffled on for ages in illegible waffle and then said to be quiet as I would blow his cover. I asked him what he was on about and he said he was undercover, hiding from the orange basket. Bizarre! :lol:

I was told that it would seal my lungs shut. Parents are cruel eh! :blush:

My BF was sleep talking last night. He waffled on for ages in illegible waffle and then said to be quiet as I would blow his cover. I asked him what he was on about and he said he was undercover, hiding from the orange basket. Bizarre! :lol:

That is too funny! :lol:

My BF was sleep talking last night. He waffled on for ages in illegible waffle and then said to be quiet as I would blow his cover. I asked him what he was on about and he said he was undercover, hiding from the orange basket. Bizarre! :blush:

:lol: Too funny! The orange basket can be devious!!

Echo, same here, when I read that page yesterday I was laughing so hard I was crying, I couldn't stop :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

O my gosh, I've heard of this site before but never found it!! So funny!

My boyfriend talks in his sleep only like right as he's falling asleep. We were once having a serious conversation/fight when I asked him if he was listening to me he told me "Well it would be easier if the trash can was closer!"

I was just getting into bed, and put my arm around his belly when he said "stop touching my trailer hitch!" which I wasn't touching..

I try to keep him talking, but usually he wakes up after a few minutes, hes an angry don't wake me up after I've fallen asleep (no matter where I am) kinda guy.. so I usually just let him sleep.

my bf was sleep talking last night. He waffled on for ages in illegible waffle and then said to be quiet as i would blow his cover. I asked him what he was on about and he said he was undercover, hiding from the orange basket. Bizarre! :D

lol lol :D That's hilarious