Five facts...

Michelle

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) My favourite hiking books have a hole in them.

2) I want posh and truly fluffy pillows - my present ones are flat.

3) My favourite times of the day are dawnbreak and twilight - it's when magic happens!

4) I have a giant mosaic picture in my mind that I plan on making this year.

5) I get wobbly and teary when I am tired and hungry.

3) My favourite times of the day are dawnbreak and twilight - it's when magic happens!

That is so true, the light at those times is magic. Everything looks different.

5) I get wobbly and teary when I am tired and hungry.

Might it because your sugar levels are low?

All my pillows are flat *lament* I can't sleep without lots of pillows, i have around six across the width of the top of the bed. I don't understand how people sleep with like one pillow? It's crazyness!

:lol: Now he's ruined for sure!

My husband did that with me.. he had one of those pillows that's designed specifically for supporting your neck, spinal cord, and taking pressure off of your lower back. I tried it a couple of times, and then had to buy one myself -- There's no going back easily after things like that!

I must try these feather pillows you speak of. Mine are all flat and almost useless, i just pile them up and try and get comfy.

Amidst all the great pillow talk, I'm inserting 5 more random facts.

1. I have naturally curly hair that I dry straight on most occasions.

2. I miss New York City on a daily basis, despite the fact that I'm quite happy here in Bombay.

3. I competed in gymnastics and cheerleading for 6 years of my life, and performed dance for 10 years prior to the start of cheerleading & gymnastics.

4. My husband & I are actually really good at managing our money and we keep track of it on an almost daily basis.

5. I had a childhood pet I got at the age of 9... A kitten I cleverly named "Kitty." Kitty died while still traipsing around at my parents' home, when I was about 21 years of age and no longer lived there (that's right.. Kitty was TWELVE years old!), and the way I heard about Kitty's death was when my dad called me and said "Do you need any cat food? We now have a lot of extra cat food around our house."

Now.. resume pillow talk!! :lol:

Edited by bethany725

1. I have a 2 year old daughter called Sophie.

2. My boyfriend is 14 years older than me (I'm 23-next week!- and he was 37 on the 3rd February.

3.I've lived at 4 different addresses in 23 years.

4.I'm an only child.

5.When I was 4 I nearly drowned on holiday in Spain and had to be rescued by a lifeguard!

1) My fiance have been together for almost 6 years, engaged for almost 5 years ... but until last November we were separated by 600 miles (I'm Canadian and he's an American)

2) Ideally, in 10 years I'll have at least one books of my poems published ... working in a museum and doing stand-up comedy on the side!

3) I have weak ankles but I love to dance, I can't sing but I do anyways.

4) There are 6 pillows on my bed, and I only sleep on 3 of them (and I sleep alone!)

5) I love penguins. They are CUTE!

1. I am double jointed in my toes and can make them click on demand.

2. I have lived at 7 addresses in 4 years (complete nomad!)

3. Ever since i had a laparoscopy on my stomach a few years ago and had to sleep with a pillow under my knee and stomach while lying on my side, I cannot sleep without having a pillow there now. Like supporting my stomach.

4. I have had two laparoscopy surgeries in 3 years.

5. I used to have pet rats.

1. I can bend my fingers back 90' to my palm, I thought this was normal until I went out for my friends birthday the other night and had everyone trying it. I can do other things and they say im double jointed, but how bendy to you have to be to be labelled that, I seriously thought it was normal.

2. I tried to catch my younger brother jumping from a 2x2 slab when I was younger and the slab fell on my toe but luckily only broke the nail although there was plenty of blood :S. (I was in a wheelchair for a couple weeks, twas fun until people left me outside shops like a dog.) I had to miss the school trip to a castle which gave you the chance to dress up and carry out chores depending on your class status, At the age of 10 it was gutting.

3. I cut my finger off, well the end and a little of the nail. I was cutting a rubber into pieces as you do, and was repeatedly told to stop it or I would cut my finger off. Well I did and the A&E just put a plaster on it, my Dads GF even took the end of my finger thinking they could do something with it.

4. I think my BF is buying me some black beauty stick insects for a late valentines present :lol:

5. I still really miss my dog - Benji. He was a cross between a border collie and a bearded collie. He had to be put to sleep the day after my 14th birthday and I miss him now just as much as i ever have, although it has been 8 years. He was like an older brother, a year older than me in human years. Seeing people with their dogs makes me smile like an idiot, just because they remind me of good times.

2. I have lived at 7 addresses in 4 years (complete nomad!)

5. I used to have pet rats.

Wow thats impressive! I've only lived at 4 in 3 years and I thought that was too much lol. I like moving around, do you?

Rats are amazing pets, I miss reading to mine on my bed. He looked like he was listening but he probably thought 'Will you shut up' :lol:

1) I hate lifts, I won't go in them

2) I'm not scared of ghosts

3) I'm now on my 6th hamster, my 3rd girl

4) I had a really weird dream last night.....

5) But hey, that wouldn't be me otherwise! :lol:

1. I have osteoporosis but until October, when I got hit by a car, I hadn't broken a bone for about 15 years.

2. I have a degree in psychology

3. I have 2 sisters, I'm the middle one

4. I am a Harry Potter addict and can relate pretty much anything to Harry Potter, but Harry Potter books aren't actually my favourites

5. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and he's my first proper boyfriend. We're doing long distance right now which is hard