Can you name this book please?

Hello,

I do hope somebody can help me, I gave some books to charity and now I can't remember what they were called and would like to read them again!

I'm am likley mixing two books into one, but it had a map of a village at the beginning. There was a charity auction in a house and the main character lady bumped into a man in the house (grumpy love interest). She meets an artist lady who lives in the village and likes to walk through the woods in floaty dresses and no shoes. At the end of the book there is a village horse race which has a dangerous reputation and the grumpy man nearly falls of his horse but of course wins and also the lady.

This may be a different book but at the very beginning a lady is driving her car fast to her mothers house as it is up for sale and nearly crashes it, she has a cat in the car too.

I would be eternally grateful if somebody could tell me what this book is, I have been looking in the library / market / online for ages ! I have also learnt my leasson not to give books away !

Thanks,

Katie