2010 Reading Lists / Blogs

Janet

It’s coming to that time of year when we think about opening new threads for our 2010 reading.

With this in mind, please can you post in here when you do, with a link to your 2009 thread, in order for the old threads to be closed.

It would be useful if you could specify 2010 in the title of your new thread.

Of course, some people prefer not to start a new thread but to carry on with their existing one, and that is fine too.

Thanks in advance. :D

ETA: Obviously, if you're a Mod/Admin then you can sort your own out. :lol:

Edited by Janet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already set mine up ready for posting in (currently closed till 1st January) and will be closing my 2009 one at the same time as I open the new one. :D

Looking forward to checking out everyone's New Year reading when they start and seeing what books everyone got for Xmas!

I've already set mine up ready for posting in (currently closed till 1st January) and will be closing my 2009 one at the same time as I open the new one. :D

Yeah, I realise you can do your own. This was aimed at members rather than Mods/Admin, but perhaps I should have said.

ETA: Obviously, if you're a Mod/Admin then you can sort your own out. :lol:

I dunno about that now... :D

I need to write up a TBR and put it in a new thread. And decide whether I have any particular plans.

LOL - I was just joining in with the New Year spirit. :lol:

As fr being super-organised, I took advantage of a window of time I had when Xander was sleeping and Dale was decorating the tree and thought it might be the only chance I got. :D

Can I just start a new 2010 without linking to my old one. It turned out to be such a work of fiction - I only read about three books from it anyway:lol:

Just go to the first post of your log, copy the link from your task bar and paste it in a post here - that'll do fine. :D

Or, if you want to be a bit swish, copy the link then type some text into the post here, highlight the text and click the little button that looks like a globe with a chain link on it and paste the link in there. Press OK and it'll create a hyperlink to your log.

Or, if you want to be a bit swish, copy the link then type some text into the post here, highlight the text and click the little button that looks like a globe with a chain link on it and paste the link in there. Press OK and it'll create a hyperlink to your log.

I always thought this looked like the earth wearing binoculars. :D

I forgot to mention, Kell, that I really like your TBR pile. We have very similar tastes. I was going to post that on your thread, but I wasn't sure if you were done adding your new posts. I didn't want to 'interfere' with the flow, if you know what I mean! :D

I think I might just keep going on mine, but can someone change the title to 09-10? (and put an apostrophe s in Lucy's, it's been annoying me all year!)

Done.:D

And thank you Kylie. :D You wouldn't be able to post on my new thread yet though as it's closed till 1st January, so NOBODY can "mess with my flow" as you so nicely put it. :17:

Actually I thought it would be better if in my case I just combined the two. I had an extra space when I started so I just moved 2009 down and will put 2010 on top. My thread isn't many pages as all since I consolidated all the books in one post. Hope that's ok.

Most likely I will be opening a 2010 one and closing my 'Ben's Books 09' one.. I just want to write a little conclusion at the end of my 09' one before you can feel free to close it whenever..

Edit. - Okay, can you please close the 'Ben's Books 09', thread but not delete it - I'm planning on putting a link to it in my new 2010 thread that I'll make on the first of January.

Thank you!

Edited by Ben