I'm looking for a book about angels and live in heaven

i want a book about angels talking , about life in heaven , not looking for a christian book or a gospel in specific, it can be about how angels life or what they do , or about a fallen angel ,about a guy who see or talk to angels, anything cool and interesting

please give me recomendations

i never readed a whole book before , but im really looking foward to it:lol:

Hello jeansantos! :lol: The first book I thought of, although I haven't read it myself is 'Heavenly' by Jennifer Lauren. Here is some blurb about it!

I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister’s guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do-I fell in love with him. Zo
Edited by Chrissy

Hi there. I noticed at Tescos and I am wanting to buy it at some point is a book by Becca Fitzpatrick called Hush Hush. I think it is more than likely a YA book, but nothing wrong with that. Here is a blurb, I hope this may be of interest for you. I hope you find something soon.

CW

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.

With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

Both of these are about Lucifer's fall from Heaven; I haven't read them yet but I intend to:

To Reign in Hell by Stephen Brust

The Fall of Lucifer (Book 1 of the Chronicles of Brothers) by Wendy Alec

I've heard only good things about the first one; the second seems to divide people a lot so it would be interesting to see what you think.

Good luck on your first whole-book reading, do let us know what you pick and how youget along!

I don't know if you are into vampires or not, if you are there is a great series called Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz. The basics of the story are that vampires are actually the angels who fell from Heaven with Lucifer and that there are 2 kinds of vampires- Blue Bloods (vampires who want to get back into Heaven someday) and Silver Bloods (Lucifer and other evil vampires who are trying to kill off the Blue Bloods and remain on Earth). It is a very well written unique take on the fall of Lucifer as well as a great YA series.

It is set in New York at a private school and the main characters are all about 15-16 years old (if I remember right, it's been a while :irked:).

The main character is the daughter of the angel Gabriel (or in the book she is actually a female angel- Gabrielle) and a mortal man.

i want a book about angels talking , about life in heaven , not looking for a christian book or a gospel in specific, it can be about how angels life or what they do , or about a fallen angel ,about a guy who see or talk to angels, anything cool and interesting

please give me recomendations

i never readed a whole book before , but im really looking foward to it:lol:

I just read Angel by Cliff Mcnish. It's really good actually, and the best part is that you don

• 1 month later...
Hi there. I noticed at Tescos and I am wanting to buy it at some point is a book by Becca Fitzpatrick called Hush Hush. I think it is more than likely a YA book, but nothing wrong with that. Here is a blurb, I hope this may be of interest for you. I hope you find something soon.

CW

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.

With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

My daughter has just finished this and loved it, does anyone know if there are more like it? Is it a one off or part of a series?