The Movie Shot game

Hi Everyone,

How are you ALL doing?

Another game which I love (because I am so good at it, just kidding :))

Post a movie shot from a film, the person who gives the right answer, posts the next picture and so forth...

Here goes ~

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Fun game, Weave! This pic you've posted looks really familiar to me, but the only thing I can think of is Superman?

Its Superman returns, well done, your turn :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is Sacrifice from Tarkovsky.

A man is living with his daily family ups and downs. One day, an apocalyptical war comes and everything from his dull life looks priceless. At night, he decides to pray. To god, he promises not to talk ever again, to quit everything, to burn every material thing he has, if only the war ends and if his family is spared. The following day, the war is over.

This is Sacrifice from Tarkovsky.

A man is living with his daily family ups and downs. One day, an apocalyptical war comes and everything from his dull life looks priceless. At night, he decides to pray. To god, he promises not to talk ever again, to quit everything, to burn every material thing he has, if only the war ends and if his family is spared. The following day, the war is over.

I am sorry Raskolnikov that no one guessed it, it sounds a powerful film.

I think I am going to have to pass this on to another person.

Even though I did have a good one ready, the forum says you can't post pictures until you have done at least 10 posts. Which I have not yet done.

So, someone else can have my go. :lol:

If you want to, you could tell me what movie shot you want to post and I can post it for you (and won't answer ;))