Favourite Signatures

poppy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Chrissy, unfortunately not knowing where you're going isn't reserved for the young :D And it seemed to fit in well with the story Stiggy and I are writing.

This is so true, I forget where I was headed and often where I'm going on a regular basis and I'm definately not one of the young! :D

This is so true, I forget where I was headed and often where I'm going on a regular basis and I'm definately not one of the young! :D

The trouble really starts when you get to your destination but can't remember why you went there in the first place . . .

The trouble really starts when you get to your destination but can't remember why you went there in the first place . . .

rofl Charm :D I know the feeling 'and just what did I come here for again?' Not only do I not know where I'm going half the time, but I've even found myself not knowing where I am!!!

Exactly!!

Then to top it all off, you start talking to yourself saying 'what the hell did I come in here for?? :confused:' :D Some of the best conversations I've ever had ;)

Oh I tell ya, I've argued with myself so much, I've huffed and haven't spoken to myself for days! :D

Back on topic, yours is yet another brill sig though poppy :D It will make me chuckle now everytime I think of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...