Favourite Signatures

poppy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

LOL I read it as 'Steeeeeeeeeeeve' too and I'm like AGH. Steve is fine. A cat is fine too. That post cracked me up as well. Methinks your wit will make for great reading around here.

Most Irish people can't pronounce my name, and various people on here can't even spell it correctly despite it being written write in front of them in big red letters, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I like my sig :lol: I want to change it though. It's kinda more touching when seen in context than attached to my posts :roll:

Mine is from Star Trek!! Episode: "Data's Day". Data records details about a typical day in his life, with a particular emphasis on his 'friendships'. It's a really good episode about his attempts to understand human emotion and interaction, and at the end of the episode he says what's in my signature. :roll:

Dimitra's is epic :roll:

Yes, it is. It's from one of my favourite classics. I love that quote. :D

And Steve (yes, I read it as Steeeeeeeeeeeve too), I love yours as well. And I can hardly wait for your compliment that will feel like a kitten being punched into my heart - I've always wondered what that would feel like! :lol:

And I can hardly wait for your compliment that will feel like a kitten being punched into my heart - I've always wondered what that would feel like! :roll:

I'd personally imagine it would be painful and probably fatal, if not for me then definitely for the kitten :lol:

You should look up Redlettermedia on youtube. He does the most incredible Star Trek reviews. He loves the show but tends to tear apart the films. He's also done a 70-minute review of The Phantom Menace. That wasn't supposed to sound like an order.

Yes Sir! There's a great review of the new Star Trek movie, but I can't remember the guy. He's like the Yahtzee of the movie world, (Yahtzee being a game reviewer.)

B-but it came from the bottom of my heart.

You can call me Steve. It's actually better if you do. When people write Steeeeve I read it as that so it takes valuable brain time. I could be doing all manner of things with that extra time.

:roll: I always read the entire Steeeeve too!

I'm another fan of your signature! :lol: