Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight with the commentary on - HILARIOUS at points, Jasper chanting round the fire and Rob's sculpted eyebrows hahaha :D

Noll, have I NOT told you that this is the only way to watch the film?! ;) It's my preferred method of viewership with that one. I never tire of hearing those comments and may or may not have some of them as my mobile ringtone/message alert :).

I'm now watching Taylor Lautner on Jay Leno (on youtube) - and he is a WAY better speaker than R. Patt! I'm amazed! The kid is like 5 years younger or something and he acts so grown up. Wow. Love him more and more.

I love the commentary too, it's hilarious. I'm already anticipating the commentary for NM and it should be fun with all three stars and Chris, who is hilarious himself :).

Right now i'm watching my email box at work. Two of our main programs we use every day are not up yet and I'm going to enter panic mode if I don't get an email soon telling me they are back up!

If I used a bit from that commentary it'd probably be where RP says 'hi' in a funny voice, after Catherine Hardwick points out that she loves the bit where he says hi in the greenhouse. Or, him doing his impression of her at the end, 'I'm Catherine Hardwick and I hope you thought this thing was WILD!' Hahaha.

I'm also dying to watch the New Moon commentary.... why? TAYLOR :)

I might watch The Santa Clause tonight if I can get into a Christmassy mood.

I only ever watch Muppets Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve :blush: Therefore I'm dying to see it :)

Everybody Loves Raymond :cheers::D

I had never seen it before and I loved it! It is definately going on my Christmas wish list! :(