The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Fi, I resisted all of 2 seconds before watching it :) with no volume because we are using the pc at the moment and a certain wee cat, whose name begins with Q bit through the speaker wires :D

And you are right, we don't know how long it will be before BD :lol:

Plus, of course there is so much to look forward to with 'Eclipse' and yet the only thing I really want to know about (amongst others) is

why is Bella knitting?, one of the set shots shows her knitting

Plus, of course there is so much to look forward to with 'Eclipse' and yet the only thing I really want to know about (amongst others) is

why is Bella knitting?, one of the set shots shows her knitting

Was it a scene shot, or was it a non-filming moment - she may have just been filling time between shooting. It's considered quite the cool thing with the young Hollywood crowd, as I understand it.

Was it a scene shot, or was it a non-filming moment - she may have just been filling time between shooting. It's considered quite the cool thing with the young Hollywood crowd, as I understand it.

It looked like a scene shot Kell but I could be wrong because I really need new glasses :blush:

Phwoar, I agree Nightwish, Jasper's lookin' mighty yummy :tong:

Excuse me, he always looks yummy :blush: I just wish they wouldn't do the bad bleach job every film, plus his hair looks longer in Eclipse and vampires can't grow their hair...

People who've pre-ordered from HMV, did you get an email today saying New Moon has been dispatched & is on its way? Because I just did.....

I am buying it straight from HMV Fi, so I am not much help hen, did you order the Edward cover? :tong:

Ps ~ Whoo hoo!!!:blush:

Edited by Weave

I did order the Edward cover which is why I pre-ordered from HMV in the end!!! The email came just after 12pm and it says "It's on its way!" :lol: Absolutely fab if it's true they've posted nearly a week early but knowing my luck it won't turn up for a fortnight :smile2:

Will keep you posted as to its whereabouts :D

I did order the Edward cover which is why I pre-ordered from HMV in the end!!! The email came just after 12pm and it says "It's on its way!" :D Absolutely fab if it's true they've posted nearly a week early but knowing my luck it won't turn up for a fortnight :smile2:

Will keep you posted as to its whereabouts :D

Good choice my friend! I might order it online, it can't hurt and I really can't face HMV sometimes :lol:

Good times Fi!!!

I have no choice but to order online as I'm stuck in the house and I certainly don't trust either of my parents to come back with the right dvd :lol: Apart from anything, the nearest HMV is 21 miles away :smile2:

Am now in a state of excitement :D Oh, and I now have a buddy to go see Eclipse with too!!!

I have no choice but to order online as I'm stuck in the house and I certainly don't trust either of my parents to come back with the right dvd :lol: Apart from anything, the nearest HMV is 21 miles away :smile2:

Am now in a state of excitement :D Oh, and I now have a buddy to go see Eclipse with too!!!

Oh sorry hen, I keep forgetting you are stuck in the house (I am such a daftie), I will order it myself, I would not put it past my husband to 'accidentally' order the Jacob cover :D

And good times, a Eclipse buddy!:D

Speculation about Breaking Dawn possible directors -

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2010m3d16-The-Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-update-some-really-big-names-in-the-bunch-for-directors

Sofia Coppola, Gus Van Sant & Bill Condon according to Entertainment Weekly! I hope the Condon rumour isn't true as I've never got over the pile of **** that masqueraded as Candyman II...

I received an email today from Target saying my DVD is on it's way, woo! Hopefully I'll have it in my hands soon :smile2:.

Interesting about the director news, Fi. I'm a bit surprised at Coppola, but you never know...

Speculation about Breaking Dawn possible directors -

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2010m3d16-The-Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-update-some-really-big-names-in-the-bunch-for-directors

Sofia Coppola, Gus Van Sant & Bill Condon according to Entertainment Weekly! I hope the Condon rumour isn't true as I've never got over the pile of **** that masqueraded as Candyman II...

I hear ya Fi, seriously what was that? well yeah a movie but what was going on :smile2:

*High fives* all round, my dvd has been shipped out!!!! (yes I am super excited!!!) :lol::smile2:

I ordered mine from Play.com and had an email this morning saying it had been posted too!

I remember when I ordered Twilight, it was due to come out on the Monday and I received it in the post on Saturday morning - yipppeeee!

*High fives* all round, my dvd has been shipped out!!!! (yes I am super excited!!!) :D:smile2:

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to get my Edward sleeve :D No post here yet but am keeping my fingers crossed, it'll be so cool if we get it days early!

I hear ya Fi, seriously what was that? well yeah a movie but what was going on :lol:

I have no idea what was going on but poor Tony Todd looked like he was embarrassed to be in that film! Mr Condon is the reason I've never dared to watch Candyman III even though he had nothing to do with it.

Postman has just been, plenty of books but no NM dvd :smile2:

Stupid postman/woman, I know its not he/she's fault but still... :lol:

I also bought a Edward pen to use, my other one is still in its packaging in my collection box:blush:

I ordered mine from Play.com and had an email this morning saying it had been posted too!

I remember when I ordered Twilight, it was due to come out on the Monday and I received it in the post on Saturday morning - yipppeeee!

That happened to my friend too Melisa! ~ *high five*