Greetings from Germany

Julia

I hope you find your way around soon, Julia (we're namesakes, by the way - I'm an Italian called Giulia) :welcome2: the forum may be big but it's friendly! I do hope you enjoy The Time Travelling Cat, I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

Hi Julia~

I'n new here too and it IS a big site! Whew! Lots to get through and so little time, unfortunately.

I also like 'cosy' mysteries and am reading "Clouds of Witness" by Dorothy L. Sayers at the moment. Very good book, but she's one of my favorite authors so I guess I'm partial. Have you read anything by her?

Hi Anika, welcome to the forum.

Yes, I have read some of her Lord Peter books and I really liked them.

I will start another cozy book (after finishing the second booktown mysterie from Lorna Barrett this weekend) tomorrow, it will be Killer Hair from Ellen Byerrum, the first fashion mysterie from that author. I'm really looking forward to it.

The only bad thing - there are no recipes in tzhis book. I totally love cozy mysteries with recipes. The choclate cookies from Joanne Flukes Hannah Swenson mysterie are really delicious :D

• 11 months later...