The movie quote game

Hi Everyone,

How are you ALL doing?

I have been playing this for a long time on various forums and it is always fun, guess which movie the quote comes from, if you are correct, you post next. :P

Let's begin, shall we?

Here goes ~

'Is French Fries an idea?'

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread, Gyre! Do we have to wait for the person who posted the quote to say if the person who guessed is correct or not? I just looked yours up and it looks like Chesilbeach is correct :D. WTG!

If you could wait for the person who posted, that is cool, feel free to say if it is correct or not (I hope that makes sense) x

Well done Chesil, correct, your turn! :D

Correct! Well done, Fi :D

Over to you for the next one.

Woo!!! It was the name Gareth that gave it away - will be back in a tick with a quote :D

Here we go, hope this isn't too easy!

"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good."

Edited by Fi

Ok, here goes. One of my all time favourite movies & a brilliant quote, in my humble opinion!

"Gerry, I'm a woman! We don't say what we WANT! But we reserve the right to get pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating! And not a little bit scary."

• 2 weeks later...