What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 7

Janet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still plodding along with Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice. I've been so busy with uni work that I haven't really had a lot of time to dedicate to it. However, since the last essay of the year has been finished (woooooooo!) I'm hoping to get it finished as soon as posible!

From what I can gather, it's all about the relationship between heaven, hell and the human soul. Lestat is trying to figure out where he fits into the grand scheme of life as he is confused as to whether he has a soul or not.

I read 70 pages of The Langoliers by Stephen King today. I didn't expect to read more than the first couple of pages as i didn't intend to spend much time hanging around as i wanted to get some things done quicker than i did in the end. But, i ended up on page 70 before you know it and that is a sign of a great writer, this is not by far King's most fluid or poetic writing, but the story is brilliant so far. Great suspense and keeps you wondering what the hell is going on.

Finished reading Blood Brother by J.A Kerley and I am now going to read a few pages of his book In the Blood. This was the book I originally wanted to read but Mac (Thanks Mac) recommended that I started from the beginning I am really looking forward to this!!! :D