What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 7

Janet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I am reading Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris.

This is my favourite of the series Nightwish! How far into it are you? You'll have to swoon with the rest of us in the Sookie Stackhouse thread :lol:

This is my favourite of the series Nightwish! How far into it are you? You'll have to swoon with the rest of us in the Sookie Stackhouse thread :lol:

At the moment

Sookie and Alcide have just found the body in the shop.

I'm loving this book just because of how much of Eric they have in :) How sweet is he?!

I only have the first 4 in the Sookie Stackhouse series, my aunt borrowed my copies then ordered the last books for herself so I am going to stop after this book, read a book I borrowed from her earlier this month and then ask to borrow the rest of the Sookie books once I've returned her other book :)

At the moment

Sookie and Alcide have just found the body in the shop.

I'm loving this book just because of how much of Eric they have in :) How sweet is he?!

I only have the first 4 in the Sookie Stackhouse series, my aunt borrowed my copies then ordered the last books for herself so I am going to stop after this book, read a book I borrowed from her earlier this month and then ask to borrow the rest of the Sookie books once I've returned her other book :)

I'm so envious that you're reading them for the first time. I flew through them all in about 10 days and now wish that I had spread them out a little more.:lol: But yes.....Eric is so so so sweet! I love that the book is all about him (at least they're the only bits I remember :))

You'll have to let us know how you find it.....I don't want to give anything away for you but I'm so desperate to gush right now! :) Enjoy!

Okay.

I tried, I really did.

The Twilight books I've been reading since I discovered them last year were 'borrowed' copies. I've never bought them, but since I saw New Moon and started re-reading it's counterpart, I wrestled with the morality of spending good money on my own set of 'novels', if you could call them that.

Saw all four books in a local HARDWARE shop today, (no I don't get it either), the Twilight edition with red-tipped pages and the first three books only

I drove several hours up north yesterday to buy my Dad a book for Christmas. We got there 20 minutes after the place closed (due to a few wrong turns) so we turned around and drove all the way back again. What a waste of a day :lol:

So...no book activity.

Woo-hoo, Noll! Glad you own them now, and you can't pass up something that cheap :lol:.

I read one very short chapter of Lost Symbol this morning (:) they're all short!) and then was preoccupied all day with movings and movies, so hopefully I'll get more in tonight before bed.

I got 'The Gift' not that long ago as well Kelly, let me know what you think! :)

At the moment I am reading Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris.

Oh yes, I forgot you got it too! :) I'm going to read it over christmas eve/day as it's christmassy :)

I've finished Night's Edge, which was pretty good, and now I'm re-reading the Sookie series (I blame Kelly :lol:) so I'm starting with Dead Until Dark :)

Finished New Moon and this time enjoyed every page, if not the Edward pages less than the Jacob ones. Considering I hated it the first time through due to all the Jacob, the next two should seem considerably improved now.

I worry about myself. :lol:

I finished Twenties Girl last night in bed, I couldn't put the book down and it was past 4 AM when I finally got to the last page. An amazing read :lol:

I also stayed up until late'O'clock last night reading The Body Thief. It's such a great book and the more I read about Lestat, the more I love him. :) Hopefully I'll read a bit more today.

Finished New Moon and this time enjoyed every page, if not the Edward pages less than the Jacob ones. Considering I hated it the first time through due to all the Jacob, the next two should seem considerably improved now.

I worry about myself. :)

:) Noll! I'm interested to hear what you think after your re-read of BD. For me, it was the book I liked least out of the series. In fact, except for a few bits, I can safely say I hated it :lol:.

I got quite a bit further in Lost Symbol last night, and am about just shy of halfway. Hopefully I'll get it finished by next weekend!

Spent most of the day in bed due to a yucky cold so have been catching up of some reading.

Inkheart....which I am struggling with I'm afraid:blush:

Eclipse....you know the one....something to do with the Twilight series :lol:

Pond Land and Paris ~ Susie Vereker