What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 7

Janet

I plan to start on Naked Lunch tomorrow, and will probably get through the book by Wednesday at the latest.

I have Nineteen-Eighty Four and The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Post-Apocalyptic novels really interest me due to extensive playing of Fallout 3) on the way to keep me occupied until christmas time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a crazy week and what little reading I did was a re-read of New Moon before Thursday night. I read quite a big chunk of The Lost Symbol this afternoon though and I'm still enjoying it (despite now wanting to re-read Eclipse :D).

I can't seem to get into Bitten by Kelley Arnstrong, it's Ok but not as good as what I thought it would be, hopefully it will get better. :D

It does pick up but I have to say it's not my favourite of the series. The next book Stolen kicks off the rest of the books far better IMO but you should really finish Bitten to get the background.

I finished The Lost Book Of Salem yesterday and did really enjoy the book, not sure what to read next :lol:, might go onto Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong.

It does pick up but I have to say it's not my favourite of the series. The next book Stolen kicks off the rest of the books far better IMO but you should really finish Bitten to get the background.

I finished The Lost Book Of Salem yesterday and did really enjoy the book, not sure what to read next :D, might go onto Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong.

Well it has to be back tomorrow and I am only about 100 pages in, so I can't see me finishing it unless it is really good and I stay up to read it. :lol:

Picked up Generation Dead again yesterday in a bid to be good and finish books before starting new ones; it will be interesting to compare this to Handling The Undead when I get to it, as the story is near identical but geared towards different audiences.

Edited by BookJumper

Well it has to be back tomorrow and I am only about 100 pages in, so I can't see me finishing it unless it is really good and I stay up to read it. :lol:

Can you check it out again, Catwoman? Just to read a little bit more and see if you can get into it? It's well worth it IMO :D.

Can you check it out again, Catwoman? Just to read a little bit more and see if you can get into it? It's well worth it IMO :D.

It was suppose to be back yesterday and tried to renew it but I couldn't do it online, so I went to my library and because I know them they could give me until Monday as there is a waiting list for the book.

I am planning on reading some more when the kids have gone to bed, hopefully I can get further into it. I do have some spare time in the morning where if I can get into it I will read some more and try and reserve it again for a later date, I just have fallen behind in my reading and have sooo many to read by the 24th, hopefully I can re-new some of them :lol:

Started Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong this afternoon, it's looking great so far :D

I hope you enjoy it, Charm, as I loved it!

I've just finished Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz, and will be starting Corduroy Mansions by Alexander McCall Smith next.

Just about finished 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest'. Loving it, might even be my favourite in the trilogy. Its going to be a bit devestating when I finish it.

It's better than the Girl who Played with Fire ? I did not think that could be possible!!

I hope I get it for Xmas even more now!

I've nearly finished Live The Dream but now that my mojo isback I am finding that the book isn't moving fast enough :s I picked it up as an easy read and now I am just haring through it.

I took The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman out of the library so that is next. A book with pictures :D woohoo!

246 pages into Bitten by Kelley Armstrong.

Hmmm... It is getting better but still not gripping me. It has the potential to do so. I have the rest of the day off so I am planning on reading it and hopefully finishing it by three, as I need to take it back today. :D